1. The digestive acid produced by our body is able to dissolve a razor blade very easily but obviously you don’t need to prove that. But you should know how strong the digestive enzyme is.
2.do you know that our epidermis regenerates every 2-4 weeks. And in one year we lose about 0.7KG of dead skin. Bit interesting right?
3.The bones of an average person can withstand around 16,000 people standing on them. Yes it’s possible
4. Eye color can change with age. This happens in 10 to 15 percent of the Caucasian population. However if your adult eye color changes dramatically or if one eye changes from brown to green you need to see a doctor.
5. Do you know what’s the surface area of a lung? The surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court.
6. Ever thought About how strong is our hair?
Well, our hair can hold the weight if 2 elephants.
7. Humans can survive longer without food than they can without sleep.
Pretty amazing right?
So do share our article with your colleague so that everyone can know these facts.